“Bang For Your Buck”

Ranked #20 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Medford, Oregon
“Bang For Your Buck”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

For what I payed per night I was very pleased//Quite Clean..Hey face it if want Howard Johnson..Then go pay there price,I travel a lot to Medford and I keep coming back because it fits my needs and buget.The staff do everything they can to insure that I have pleasant visit.Would I come back ?? I sure would and will. Chuck V

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank charles v

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Before getting there on Fri July 4th I called to confirm the reservation made a week earlier. The woman I spoke with COULD NOT verify the reservation even though I gave her the reservation number and etc. She said "I new. You call back & talk to mgr."

Dirty Dirty Dirty. Carpet smelled and had HORRID stains, was not clean. Bathroom had ANTS and we had to buy spray from Wal-Mart because they didn't have anything in the office we could use. The room was cleaned ONCE while we were there (6 nights) and by clean I mean they restocked the towels and made the bad.

The bed was horrible. I slept at the bottom because the SWAY in the mattress was so bad.

Small cramped room with oversized furniture that was from the 80's I think.

I would not recommend this place nor ever return there for a stay.

Room Tip: No tips for a better room here. Talked with 2 other people that were staying here. Both complained...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Medford hotels

California City, California
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I am sorry to say this, but, WORST HOTEL EVER, no alarm clock, no hair dryer, pay to use ice machine and it gets "locked" after 9, carpets so old I was affraid to walk on them, hole in bathroom door that was duck taped or masking taped then painted over....I hope you get the idea not worth saving a buck even if its just to sleep

Room Tip: there is not one
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank chantesinging
Port Orchard, Washington
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I've stayed in much cleaner places in third world countries. I've traveled quite extensively.....This is amongst one of the worse I've encountered! For ten dollars more you can get a nice, clean place at Motel 6 just down the road! DO NOT ENTER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: I'm sure there are none to be found!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple