“They custom cook! Gluten-free, etc.”
Review of Silver Dragon

Silver Dragon
Ranked #141 of 314 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 February 2013

We have been going here for 5 years. My dad is Gluten-intolerant, I am a vegetarian & like spicy food with pan-fried noodles added, my husband likes his food medium, my daughter likes hers mild; everyone gets just what they want.

The portions are HUGE!!! We have found that if we eat in the restaurant, we bring home enough for another meal or 3! Our favorites include Mandarain Deluxe ($15) (my dad loves the scallops in this) - add pan fried noodles to this, too; Beef-Tomato-Noodle Curry ($10)
and Triple Nut Chicken ($11 - prices are approximate dinner time US dollars).

The service is just right, not over-bearing. This is a very casual & relaxed family atmosphere - don't dress up. You can have a beer with your dinner if you like and there a a few tables outside when the weather is nice. They also offer food to go. This is not a 5-star fancy-schmancy restaurant, but I'd give the food 4-5 stars.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

The restaurant's been a staple for Chinese food for the family for ages, and is always consistent. We enjoy bringing our daughter for the Mar Far chicken, but everything's simple, tasty, and pleasant. Lots of room for larger parties, if you're willing to wait.

1  Thank foxmedicine
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Lunch specials are the way to go. The price is great and they give you plenty of food to have left overs.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

I really like the pan fried noodles and MarFar chicken.
Love the Kims Pink sauce that you just cant get anywhere else but in the Rogue Valley.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

Silver Dragon is our take-out staple when it comes to Chinese food. The food isn't amazing but quite good and very consistent. The wait is never too long and the wait staff is very friendly and competent. As good as traditional Chinese food gets in Medford.