“scaryford lodge”
Review of Travelers Inn

Travelers Inn
Ranked #32 of 35 Hotels in Medford

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Ely, Nevada
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Another hotel/motel being run by incompetent kids and an manager who does not know what he is doing, I made a reservation for this place and when I got to Medford I called for directions and the lady at the desk told me I didn't have a reservation. Then she told me I had reserved 2 rooms under someone else's name which started with an "F" but was much longer than my name( ?) I was angry and tired. So, I told her to cancel the reservation which she claimed I didn't have. I had to sleep in the roadside rest area in my car with my dog as every motel between Reno and Portland were booked. I guess no one is flying. I am now being charged for the room. I called 4 times and spoke to desk clerks who promised me the Manager would call. He never did. Finally the last call from the desk clerk to me, she admitted that she found my reservation for the 26th. She said that she was the one who had answered the phone that night when I called. Her manager was standing there and refused to speak to me but he sent his questions and answers through her. Finally he took the phone and started yelling at me. I hung up. I am too old to put up with this crap. I want my money back. I won't be staying at this chain ever. I never even set foot on this property yet I was charged. I reserved a room and then was told I didn't, then I did..two rooms but under another name (?)...then I cancelled my reservation. But they got the money anyway and won't return it.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. You will be charged for things which you didn't receive.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Medford hotels
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Central
City Center Motel Medford
City Center Motel Medford
#21 of 35 in Medford
Best Western Horizon Inn

Been to Travelers Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelers Inn

Property: Travelers Inn
Address: 954 Alba Dr, Medford, OR 97504-8287
Region: United States > Oregon > Medford
Ranked #32 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelers Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelers Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Medford