“Business stop off”

Ranked #3 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Los Angeles, United States
“Business stop off”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Very nice front desk, I checked in after driving all day and didn't realize I had booked my stay for the following week...luckily for me the front desk person was able to juggle some things around and I was able to still get my room. Hotel is a little older on the outside but the inside is still what you expect from the newer Hampton Inns and the service was very good. I would recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dennis G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
I am pleased that our Front Desk was able to accommodate your arriving a week early! We just thought you couldn't wait to get here! (; I hope to get to meet you in person during your next stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Red Bluff, California
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is a very nice place to stay clean, nice rooms and the staff is very help full. The hotel is in a good location to get to anywhere in town. The breakfast is always fresh and there is something for everyone taste. Also the best part is that the beds are the BEST.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you! your comments could not have been nicer. I also try to stay at Hampton Inns when I travel and, I agree, the beds are the best!
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Hampton Inn in Medford is a 15 minute drive to Ashland where we attended a performance at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. We were enroute to Seattle and booked a reservation for our return trip. Excellent location and convenient to the interstate.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Many of our guests stay with us when visiting Southern Oregon to attend a play at the Shakespeare Festival. We love to hear you comments about the plays so that we can share them with other guests. So far this season I have seen "The Tempest" and "The Cocoanuts". Both were terrific! "Into the Woods" is just starting and is getting rave reviews. I have recently been attending performances at the Camelot theatre in Talent, Oregon and have been extremely impressed with the productions. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you next time!
Chester, New York
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always enjoy staying at a Hampton Inn. I always count on them being very clean. This hotel was no different. Front desk staff was friendly & helped w/dinner suggestions. We stayed here for 1 night while travelling through the area. Again, we checked trip advisor reviews first. Room was very clean and breakfast was fine. Only negative for me, was this hotel was more costly than other Hamptons we stayed at making this trip. It may have been the location - not sure. That being said, I gladly paid the extra $25 to have piece of mind, knowing I had a very clean room and good night's sleep. It may have been our GPS, but the hotel seemed tucked out of the way.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dennis G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
I am glad you found us! and thanks for your kind words. Yes, we are tucked back a bit from the main highways just off of the freeway exit. The location provides for a quieter location but is very convenient for walking to local restaurants and shops. Best regards.
Huntsville, United States
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Everything was great. The lobby and room was very clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. The continental breakfast was satisfactory. I will stay again if I am ever in Medford. This hotel was great

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Perfect! Thank you, and I hope to meet you the next time you are in Medford!
Salem, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Hampton Inn is my first choice of accomandations in the Medford, OR area. Breakfast is always first rate, and the rooms are clean and updated. My only complaint is that they should offer "low-loft" as well as the high-loft pillows. My neck cannot take those fluffy, albeit great looking pillows.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dennis G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
I am elated that we are your first choice for hotel accommodations in Medford! I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast also. Please call ahead next time and let us know you need a low-loft pillow in the room and we will have one for you. Kind regards.
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We chose the Hampton Inn Medford from Trip Advisor and certainly made the right choice. We were travelling north on i5 and stayed in Medford.
I found a previous travellers review and a management response which spoke of being "the cleanest beds around". Yep, I think he was right. We were given a well appointed King Size room with a sitting area and first thing I checked out was the bed. I can't speak to the other beds around Medford however I peeled back the spotless clean sheets and the mattress is a match for the sheets. The room was nicely painted the lighting and electrical outlets were all very good. The bathroom amenities were sufficient and the shower head is delightful. The ironing board and iron were also good and the only minor negative I can say is the room did not have an in-room safe. As both a business and pleasure traveller I require and in-room lock up for my things.
The hotel has a pool and it looked very nice but we passed on this occasion. The lounge and breakfast area was quite large and there was plenty of room to eat. The food was the typical Hampton selection of breads, waffles, cereals, fruits, eggs and all very good. We took a brown bag with a couple pieces of fruit for the road.
The staff were also quite pleasant and accommodation. We phoned ahead just after booking online and they looked after my request for a quiet location. Thank you.
All in all a nice place to stay. I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: The usual away from the elevator and ice machine.