Hampton Inn Medford
Rodeway Inn Medford(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$86
RodewayInn
Quality Inn & Suites(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$145
US$103
US$176
US$148
Best Western Horizon Inn(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$117
US$137
Hotels.com
US$143
US$139
Hotwire.com
Tiki Lodge Motel(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$78
All reviewsdairy queenwould recommend this hotel to anyoneexcellent breakfastquiet locationroom was cleanwaffleswould stay here againpool and hot tubclose to the airportroad tripfree breakfasthot breakfastgreat place to stayeasy accesssouthern oregoninnsmarcy
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Like some other reviews on this hotel, it is true about the thin walls and floors. I could hear everything in the room next to me. Luckily the person next door did not have a little stomach bug because that could have been disasterous. I also heard the footsteps above me...like it was a marching band. I'm amazed at how this is possible, but I guess sub-standard building codes are to blame. The staff is nice and everything is clean and seems pretty new. Bed comfortable. When I stayed the hotel was not too busy otherwise I don't think I'd be able to sleep with all the noise.

1  Thank Pete S
Marcy L, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear of the issues you encountered with noise during your stay. We always want our guests to leave satisfied so we will definitely look into some options to lessen noise during our next renovation.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Recently remodeled and very nice rooms, especially the bathroom, which was large and clean. We stayed in room 222. Very friendly staff and complimentary breakfast buffet lady. We found a very good Italian restaurant within walking distance called Cicely's that we highly recommend. Not only was the food very good, but the decor is very nice. They spent a lot of money to make it look that nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow! Thank you for the perfect review! We definitely appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our hotel and amazing staff. Cicily's Pastaria & Grill is a great restaurant and only two blocks from the hotel making it very convenient for our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

By far the most helpful, friendly staff of any hotel I have ever stayed at. Rooms are great, breakfast is good. Be sure to ask if you have questions about the area...very informative and helpful. We had quite a bit of noise during our stay, but not sure that the hotel can help that...someone next to us took a bath at 2:30 am, and on other nights, the person above us walked the floor all night. Other than that, couldn't ask for a better experience.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed here for business and would return whether it was business or pleasure. The Hotel is a great value and clean and quiet. The only complaint I have is that the Fitness Center is crowded and lacking some equipment and airflow.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I travel to Medford on a monthly basis and stay at Hampton Inn every time I am in town. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I am a Diamond Hilton Honors memeber and would like to see upgrades offered when I arrive when available. This is the only hotel I stay at that doesn't provide that option.