“Fresh baked bread smell... so GOOD!”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Medford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Had lunch with my family and we had to buy a loaf of cinnamon apple bread because is smelled so good! It was even better the next day when I had a slice! Breakfast, lunch, coffee, or just to buy bread, a must if you are in the valley area.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Being from out of town, I was surprised to find a different selection of products compared to the Great Harvest in my town. I was told that different stores used the same source for their ingredients, but could have different recipes (and obvious skill levels). I left wishing this store was in my home town. This is a great place for baked goods!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Best place by far to get fresh baked breads in the valley. They have a ton of different varietys and different ones every day of the week. The other baked goods are great, I love the scones. All in all a highly recommended spot. They also have breakfast and lunch offerings too as well as Noble coffee. Very good.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stopped in for a quick coffee and free sample of bread at Great Harvest one cold rainy day. I had my big Bob stroller with me, and it fit right in! I decided it was such a nice and friendly atmosphere, that after my coffee, I ordered a sandwich. They offered me another sample of bread, and that helped me decide what to have my sandwich made with. The whole grain bread is hardy but moist and a tiny bit nutty and sweet. It was delicious. I stayed eating, reading a paper, and finally bought a loaf before I left. It was a warm and wonderfully inviting place to have coffee and lunch. It is 100 times better on the inside than it looks on the outside!
Hope this review was helpful. Click if it was please.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This place has wonderful breads and pastries.We enjoyed some delicious coffee and fresh scones .This place is kinda off the beaten path but we'll worth searching it out.