“Great Breakfast / Lunch”
Review of Old Farm House - CLOSED

Old Farm House
Cuisines: American
Prescott, Arizona
“Great Breakfast / Lunch”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Being from Arizona where they never heard of linguica - I stopped by the Old Farm House - was I so happy to see linguica on the menu for breakfast. The entire breakfast was great - they have pepper shakers that WORK. Their home fries are some of the best I tasted. Back for a linguica sandwich for lunch. I wished I could have stay longer. Servvice at both meals was excellent.

• Visited August 2012

Phoenix, Oregon, United States
“Old Farm House on Riverside, has a location in Phoenix Oregon also”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Old Farm House owners started by buying up one restaurant after another as the previous people went out of business. They have a Locomotive looking bar-b-que, and moves it from each of their 5-7 locations in Medford Orgon. You can't turn around and not see an Old Farm House restaurant. They put out a rolling marquee, that they can change letters to let you know what specials they have. I live in Phoenix and have eaten in that location as well. The Riverside location is like all the others. Food is okay, no atmosphere to mention. Like a New York diner. Not a bad place, but I would not take out of town guests there to eat either. A lot better restaurants you can choose in Medford for sure.

• Visited August 2012
Lebanon, Oregon, United States
“My new favorite restaurant”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

We stumbled across The Old Farmhouse Restaurant this past weekend in Medord and it was amazing! Talk about huge portions, great food, and wonderful service! We will be back!

• Visited July 2012