“So disappointed”

Cuisines: Mexican
Medford, Oregon
“So disappointed”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I have liked my visits to the Eagle Point Miguel's, so I was excited that there was going to be a Medford option much closer for me. I have tried the place twice. Both times I got cold food (cheese un-melted in the enchilada the first time and in the chili relleno the second time). The service could best be described as dis-interested. Long waits for every action needed; menus, drinks, food, check. In those two visits we only saw one other person there. Won't be back to this one again.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Rick N

Medford, Oregon
“Most pregidus people I have ever met !!!!”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Verry pregidous !! If you hate America so much why stay here. Went to a comedy show there and the fist thing was the price of the drinks (that they don't tell you until after you get the bill they are $9 ) Then the show was so against White people I was shocked !!! I cant understand why anyone would HATE another race so much , and then want to live were they do.

• Visited January 2013