“Large buffet”

New Tin Tin Buffet
Ranked #127 of 306 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Very large buffet selection. Atmosphere was nice. Food was just average tasting. Service o.k.. Price was reasonable. Had some unusual seafood selections.
Jane L.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Love the shrimp and the fruit. Everything is really good and enjoy each time we eat here. Staff friendly and helpful. They keep the buffet stocked at all times.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

We ate lunch here during the busy Christmas shopping season on a Saturday The restaurant was busy but not packed and they were able to seat 8 of us at one table quickly. Very good service, all the food I ate was hot and fresh. My wife had the chef make Kapa Maki sushi from scratch and it was very good. The kids enjoyed the desert items. The price was reasonable, and the restaurant and the bathrooms were very clean.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

A bunch of us went here for a birthday party and enjoyed it very much. Several of the people had eaten there before and wanted to go back. The entry way was very ornate with a fish pond with koi and smaller gold fish. The choices available were many and it was hard to decide what to take. The food was colorful and attractive. It was also tasty and hot/cold depending on what it was. Everything from soup to ice cream was available and it was impossible for me to even sample everything. I'll have to go back another time. The place was full with people of all ages from tiny babys to the elderly. Everyone was busy eating and the children especially were having a good time. Even the sushi bar was tempting but I was full by the time I got to it. We definitely got our money's worth.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I have been wanting some good Chinese food since I have been in Medford. I won't even mention the name of the other places I have been to. There was everything on the buffet from Vegetable Low Mein to Roast Duck. Everything I tasted was very well prepared, fresh and very flavorful. The Hot and Sour soup was the best I have had in quite a while. Give it a try, I don't think you will be disappointed