“Wow, This Place is Better then I thought” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #104 of 295 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Togo's serves freshly prepared, made-to-order, deli-style sandwiches with generous portions. Our restaurant is clean and comfortable. We have seating for 60 people. We provide free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs. This Togo's location also serves beer and wine. Our crew is awesome, and they love creating a great meal for each and every one of our guests.
Southern California
“Wow, This Place is Better then I thought”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I must admit I thought most Togo's where going out of business, but this place is jumping and busy even during an off season time and date. I was surprised with the excellent customer service and quality of the food. If I am ever in the area again this is my go to place.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Central Point, Oregon
“Best sandwiches around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Amazing sandwiches! I used to love going to Togos in Irvine in the 90s and I was so glad they opened a location here. My favorite is the 36, California club with bacon and avocado. The pastrami is my husbands and sons favorite and is to die for. They have a lot of others that I haven't tried yet, something for everyone. The location on Biddle moved to Center drive by Harry & David which is better for me since it's closet to my work. I try to go at least once a week, it's hard to stay away. Highly recommended. The daily $5 special is a good deal most days.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“#9”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

I love the #9 Hot Pastrami. My one complaint is some times it can be a little oily. Also the #24 is good. Can't go wrong with turkey and avocado.

Medford, Oregon
“Great bread, great toppings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I've become a regular at Togo's, the sandwiches are tasty and the staff is friendly. It's too bad they closed the Biddle Rd location but this one is bigger and just as good.

CA
“Even better than the other location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

Since discovering the Togo's off of Biddle in Medford, I've been going fairly regularly. The sandwiches are awesome, the ingredients are fresh, and heck, even the soup is great. The new location on Center Drive, though further from my house and my workplace, offers all of the same great food as the first location, but takes things to the next level, interior-wise -- the place looks like it's about twice as big and has a great feel to it.

Food and service are as great as they are at the other location. Number 9 and number 24 are my favorites by far. The only complaint I can come up with is that it does get a bit busy sometimes, especially when there's a lot of traffic to the Harry & David store nearby, but the line tends to move pretty rapidly and I've never had to wait more than five or ten minutes before getting my sandwich.

• Visited June 2013