“good time with staff and friends”
Review of Habanero's

Habanero's
Ranked #97 of 310 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Came just to have tacos and drinks . We ended up having a good ol time with the locals and staff. It was kind of a slow night it town we were told. but they all made us feel like part of the town. Beers and margaritas a plenty. The tacos and salsa cheese dip and burritos are good here.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Good food, good service, fair prices and friendly atmosphere! We stumbled on this nice restaurant by accident and are glad we did. We'd go back without hesitation.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

As a former Texan, I have a great fondness for Mexican food, and it pains me to see it done so poorly. The food was tasteless and dull, something I wouldn't have thought possible. There are local chain restaurants that do a better job than these guys. The only way I can account for the recent 5-star review is the effect that the "heavy poured tequila" had on the reviewer.

1  Thank DrDubious
Reviewed 24 May 2013

This place is incredible. Only 18 reviews and an avg of 2.5 stars? Not doing this place justice. This is the one time I went against the Trip Advisor 4 star minimum rule, and I was not disappointed. The waitress was funny, heavy poured tequila for us, and recommended great food. The portions were huge, the taste authentic - get the pinto beans. They do not have refried beans, but they mash up and flavor their pinto beans and they were incredible. The decor is fun too, and they have a stage with live music. Check this place out! Go for the carne asada, so good.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

I got the fish tacos which was just great, crunchy two mid size soft tacos with a great hot sauce on the side creamy that complimented it well. The rice and pinto beans were really good too. The only reason we are giving this a 4 rather than 5 is the red salsa was not good. The green was excellent and everything was really fresh but the red salsa was more like a spicy cold marinara than a salsa. Me and my boy friend split the dish it was 11.00 we are both satisfied and had two servings of free yummy chips, nice and fresh and warm.

1  Thank loveatondo