“good happy hour”

Cuisines: Mexican
seattle
“good happy hour”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Discount on drinks, 2 nice fish tacos for $5 and big bean dip plate for $2. Outdoor dining as well. Looks like a local hangout

Visited July 2014

Billings, MT
“Tasty!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This place had atmosphere, delicious food, and good service. Their salsa is homemade and top notch. Our GPS found them for us, otherwise they weren't where we would have looked. They ended up being quite close to our motel and we just didn't know it.

Visited May 2014
Oregon
“Pretty Patio”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We hit it just right when we visited Habaneros for the first time on this perfect spring evening. Always a sucker for outdoor dining, I had noticed the patio on this place when we had driven by in the past and so on a whim we stopped. They have a couple wonderful, large, wisteria vines that climb up over the patio and scented the air as we ate. They had also recently put in a variety of colorful flowers along the border of the patio, and the whole effect was a delight! I commented that I wanted to live right there on their patio! The view across the street of the historic ivy covered train station, now Porters, added to the charm. The menu is not as extensive as the other Mexican restaurants, but still they covered all the basics. My daughter loved her cheese quesadillas, and I ordered the taco salad. It was beautifully presented, in fact was truly the most attractively plated meal I had ever had. There was a problem with it, however- they must have rinsed the lettuce for the salad and didn't drain it, because there was a significant amount of water covering the bottom of the plate. It washed off the salad dressing I put on, and generally caused the whole dish to taste watery. It would have been a delicious dish had they used dried greens. The wait staff was very kind and attentive. Prices a bit on the high side, but not too much so. Looking forward to going back, just to enjoy the beautiful patio again. Think I'll try the nachos next time!

• Visited April 2014
Ashland, Oregon
“Average Mexican Cuisine”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We are always looking for a unique Mexican restaurant. Habaneros is not unique. Although average in most respects, the bar area reeked of urine. Keep looking if you want something different.

• Visited December 2013
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Best Mexican I've ever had”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My family and I visited here on our way to Crater Lake National Park. I am so glad we did! I didn't know how good Mexican food would be in the Pacific Northwest, but we were delightfully surprised on several levels. First, all three of us are vegetarian and we had no problem finding several selections on the menu. The food was fresh and a good blend of flavors. The portions were also huge! Good thing the hotel had a refrigerator in the room, because we all got 2-3 meals out of the "one" they gave us!

• Visited July 2013