“Good sushi in Medford, who knew?”
Review of Shoji's Medford

Shoji's Medford
Ranked #141 of 307 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Japanese, Fast food
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We happened on this little place driving downtown. It had real curb appeal, so we stopped in for dinner. Different inside, but the service and the food was surprisingly good. The sushi was not bad, and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Great dining experience. The cooks had a bit of humor and the food was great. I think you wait too long to get started, but all in all good time

1  Thank kjb45888
Reviewed 2 April 2013

the food was excellen and the show was even better i enjoy going with a big group so i know every one at the table but some times its just me and my wife and it can get uncomfortable the idea is great but the atmosphere varies

1  Thank DevonP835
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I've been going here for my birthday every year because I had always like shojis, but this year the team at shojis made me feel embarrassed and made me out to be a lair.
The owner of this establishment has very poor communication skills and wanted to argue rather than fix a problem. The owner was also very aggravated that my party had spoken with him twice in the same night. This does not even scrape the top of what happend, but I will never recommend this establishment nor will I ever step foot in this building again after the way I was treated on my birthday!

2  Thank Geniuslove
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I always like going here for a special occasion. The food is especially good and you get so much of it that you end up with so many leftovers that you have an entire meal for the next day. The Tepanyaki chefs are always entertaining. It is a great family environment. You should make reservations because it is always busy.