“Super 8 in Central Point, OR”

Super 8 Central PT Medford
Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Medford

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Vancouver Island, British Columbia
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Checked in late and was glad the room was clean, and the bed was comfortable.Not many staff about , but everyone I saw was all smiles.
Was up early in the hottub and pool. Everything was sparkly clean, and the hottub was hot and soothing, and we had it all to ourselves. Staff was constantly checking the breakfast room to keep everything topped up and the breakfast selections fresh. We decided if we're thru Medford again this is where we'll stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Central Point. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff and facility accommodating. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Gennifer Sowell
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I was put at this hotel for work, and honestly, the employees were super friendly and accommodating but I wouldn't choose to stay here. It is off a Main Street, but no side walks to even walk to the nearby restaurants. The holiday inn express or medford inn (soon to be la Quinta) are better located. Also, no workout room, but a pool with a waterside that I didn't use because frankly, the community brings their kids for swim times and public pools kind of gross me out. Depending on who you stay by, you might smell smoke. Rooms are pretty small. I went home for the weekend, and came back and found candy wrappers on the floor that housekeeping missed . Also, one day I came back and housekeeping didn't clean the sink, as some of my powder makeup drops were in the exactly same spot when I returned. Another friend had a left over coffee in her microwave when she checked in. So, front staff is really friendly, even remembered my name when I returned, housekeeping could use some help and hotel could use some updating and more comfortable beds, but it's cheap and close to airport.

• Stayed February 2014
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. I apologize that the cleanliness of your room was not up to our standards. I will speak directly to housekeeping to ensure that they utilize a good attention to detail in all rooms. I hope that should your travel this way with your family, you will give us another try.

Gennifer Sowell-
Travellers also viewed these Medford hotels
Quality Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Central
Rogue Regency Inn
Rogue Regency Inn
#10 of 35 in Medford

Been to Super 8 Central PT Medford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Central PT Medford

Property: Super 8 Central PT Medford
Address: 4999 Biddle Road, Off I-5 Exit 33, 1/2 Mi East, Medford, OR 97502-3169
Region: United States > Oregon > Medford
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Central PT Medford 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Central PT Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Central Point-Medford Hotel Medford