“Great travel stop”

Rodeway Inn Medford
Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Driving to Portland and need a night's rest on the way Wednesday 9:30p...remaining hotels in decent price range were dropping off the "available" list in Ashland and Medford. Because we get points on our Choice hotel card, decided to call. Manager said they had one room left not listed online, to come by and see it (it's smaller than most their rooms, usually save it for truckers). It was slightly "worn" in spots but very clean and with comfortable bed. Just what we needed. Very quiet, friendly and helpful staff, very adequate breakfast setup although we didn't partake. Recommend this place!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary C

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Easy check-in and comfortable rooms. The customer service was very good and the breakfast adequate. Rooms were clean, quiet and well maintained.

The location was convenient and had easy access to I-5. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2014

When we arrived on the first day of our family vacation the nice woman manning the front desk greeted us warmly. She even gave us some winery and restaurant recommendations when prompted. The restaurant recommendation was one on our list to visit so they were good choices.

The room itself was clean and fairly large. It had a flat screen TV, micro, and small fridge. Cars are parked under cover in front of the room.

When my wife forgot her toothbrush they gave us one no charge. :)

The continental breakfast was surprisingly good. :)

My only complaints are not huge. The wifi reception was terrible except for in the lobby. The fan in the bathroom was really loud. I felt it might have waked up neighbors it was so loud. The view was of the parking lot only.

1  Thank JohnFromSantaClara
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This was a great place to stay on the long trip between Seattle and LA. Most of hotels were booked, so my daughter and I booked this one on Tripadviser. It was late and the lady got us checked in quickly which was a welcome change last couple of nights checkin had been long one hour min. The drive up room with the carport made unloading easy especially because it was raining. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable and TV had plenty of channels.
Only there from 10pm till 9am sleep and go.

It would be nice to have some way to plug something in on the night stand. Breakfast was kind of lacking. So we went somewhere else. WIFI was a little slow.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I was very pleased with this hotel which I chose after reading other reviews. The staff were very polite and helpful, the room was clean, the internet service was good and on my second stay when I reported an item that needed repair they acted genuinely interested. The grounds are well kept and covered parking is a definite plus. I actually look forward to my next visit there.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We got a late start and had to book a same day motel. We happened upon this motel and were not expecting much as it was a aaa 2star. Much to our delight the motel was quite pleasant. It was upgraded, clean and had very comfortable beds. It's off the main highway so was also Quiet. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. Good breakfast.
All in all we were very pleased with our stay and would highly recommend to friends and family.

1  Thank Dorothy998
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This bed was the most comfortable bed I slept in on my trip to Oregon - appeared to be a pillow-top mattress with soft linens. The Rodeway Inn is located near downtown Medford near car dealerships. It's not in the most scenic part of Medford, but because of that, the rates are about $30 less than comparable properties. The owner/managers have recently renovated the property with new beds and new paint, good TV, and pretty flowers out front. Despite being on the "main drag", I heard no noise at night, and it was very quiet. As a single woman traveler, I felt safe and secure. There were good breakfast choices in the morning: hard boiled eggs, waffles, juice, etc. The young woman who checked me in was very helpful and pleasant; gave me recommendations for dinner places and directions. She seemed to enjoy her job and was a pleasure to meet. The Rodeway Inn is not pet friendly, so I booked a reservation for my dog at R&R Pet Resort in Phoenix. He was well taken care of there - and I enjoyed my time at Rodeway Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo