“Rude... We left before ordering.”

Vinny's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 298 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Medford, Oregon
“Rude... We left before ordering.”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My husband & I went to Vinny's hoping for a romantic dinner... when we got there we immediately felt like no attention was payed to us. The hosts/servers were all busy talking to each other & when they finally got to us it was like they were bothered to deal with seating us. The host the led us to a table about the size of a school desk which was right in the traffic of waiters going to & from the kitchen. I didn't even have time to sit down before a waiter was acting annoyed trying to get past me. We sat down for a bit with our menus while waiters whisked back & forth past our table, & one even bumped into our table. This table shouldn't have been where it was. No waiter ever came back to ask what drinks we wanted. The atmosphere was just horrible. So we left & will never go back again.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank ProudOregonian

Medford, Oregon
“I wish I could rate it higher.”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Having had a mediocre lunch experience back when they were open for lunch, I had seen some really good trip advisor reviews so thought I'd try them again for dinner. I asked the waiter some questions about the most popular meals there and he suggested I try the Chicken Parmigiana. I was very disappointed. It's not something I often order, but it was the worst I've had. Not that it was inedible or anything, just completely blah. Not like a cheap TV dinner, but well below Olive Garden, and not even in the same galaxy as Pomodori.
I am baffled by the 5 star reviews of some. Maybe I just hit them on the wrong days, but I'll never know because I won't be back.

• Visited November 2013
“Always wonderful”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We live in the neighborhood and dine at Vinny's frequently. The meal is always stunning; the wait staff wonderful and the early bird special is "special". Don't pay attention to the nay sayer of 2011. Not true.

• Visited June 2014
“wonderful italian food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

best lasagna I have had in a restaurant and very good service. I would eat there again. big portions. The owner came out and introduced himself to us.

• Visited June 2013
“Small town critics”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Is funny to see the people that complain the most are most likely the ones that go in to olive garden and complain about the service and how horrible the food was just to get free food...and probably cant at Vinnys .....must be a southern Oregon thing.

2 Thank Ivan L