“Very enjoyable and tasty”
Review of Bambu

Bambu
Ranked #9 of 301 Restaurants in Medford
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Gold Beach, OR
“Very enjoyable and tasty”
Reviewed 19 August 2009

We just ate at Bambu's and enjoyed it very much. The service was friendly and we had no long waits for anything. I had scallops and my husband had Korean barbequed beef. Both dishes were delicious and we shared them to get a double taste treat.

1 Thank OrSunshine

Castle Rock, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't get any better than this in Medford!”
Reviewed 5 April 2009

We've eaten at Bambu 6 times in the last 2 months & usually on a busy Friday night. We love everything about the place...food, service, decor all are fabulous! We like the Thai style shrimp & rice, I had their Halibut special last Friday awesome! They are very accommodating to me with my food allergies. We always make a reservation!

Austin, Texas
“One of my favorite places in the Rogue Valley. Spicy and flavorful. Nice selections of wine. Although this is not...”
Reviewed 8 February 2009

One of my favorite places in the Rogue Valley. Spicy and flavorful. Nice selections of wine. Although this is not Thai, when you get in the mood this is the place to go.

Oregon
“30 Mins. to Get a Beer”
Reviewed 16 September 2008

I will never go to Bambu again. I took my wife and father there for dinner a week ago (at 5 pm on a weeknight no less) and was treated to the worst and slowest service I have ever experienced. It took us 20 minutes to get a table. Then, the waitress ignored us for another 10 or 15 minutes. We placed our drink orders and I ordered a draft beer. It took almost 30 full minutes just to get that beer! And almost a full hour and a half to get our meal! The food was alright, but after having been forced to wait so long I was ready to leave it on the table and walk out. I would NOT recommend this place to any one under any circumstances, EVER.

2 Thank JadedWombat
Eugene, Oregon
“Best place to have dinner in Medford”
Reviewed 12 January 2007

The best dinning experience in Medford is Bambu, located in East Medford at the east end of Barnett Avenue. A local favorite (even the mayor eats here on Friday nights) pan fusion restaurant with an excellent wine bar. You could make a meal from just the appetizers and treat it as a dim sum. Nothing north of Ashland compares.

1 Thank mccolleen