“Old local boy gets reminded of Hawaii”

Noho's Hawaiian Cafe
Ranked #54 of 310 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Brah' u like gud plate lunch...maybe not Zippy's or Frankie's in Waimanalo but damn good...u like 'um.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Went here after working out so ordered over the phone for pickup. Didn't want to offend other customers so I went in to pay and waited in my car. Asked the waitress if she could just wave to me through window when it was ready. She agreed so I patiently waited for 25 mins even
thought I was told 15 over the phone. The other guy in there looked out the window at me several times but never motioned to me.
I finally went in and it was sitting there getting cold. I asked why she didn't wave to me through the window as she agreed and the guy smartly said we don't do sign language. I was not happy and since I had already paid I took my food and left.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

My sister lives in Hawaii and No Hos really does have authentic Hawaiian plates. The little drive through on Table Rock is also very convenient.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

As always,never a bad meal. Tons of meats, food and Aloha! Nohos is always our hometown favorite and recommentdation

Reviewed 29 December 2012

Huge portions of tasty Hawaiian food. We really enjoy the pork with the side of macaroni salad. It get busy here so it's sometimes hard to find a seat.