Over 90 deg. and we were all quite parboiled when we rolled off the I-5 and to the entrance of the SpringHill Suites. Cool, spacious and cheerfully decorated, the staff greeted us warmly and had our requested 'quiet room' set aside for us. We loaded up one of the handy luggage carts (needed this!) and headed up to our room, located overlooking a grassy, undeveloped area beside the hotel. We were all very pleased with the spacious, bright suite with couch, chairs, a well-appointed work desk (with actual extra electrical outlets and connections for my husband's work laptop, usually lacking in other hotels) and a small 'kitchen' alcove with microwave, mini fridge, sink, etc. The 2 queen beds were comfortable, the air conditioning was fairly quiet and on a wall-mounted thermostat you could set to temp. The bathroom was modern and everything was extremely clean and well kept. The management deserves praise for the decor....no icky brown and beige carpet and beige walls here, a cheerful soft butter yellow was on the walls, which were a sensible smooth-textured finish (so many hotels do wallpaper which starts to nick and peel within a short time and looks tatty), and the carpet was a lovely navy with flecks of gold. The entire hotel was a pleasure to stay in, and although we did not have time to avail ourselves of the indoor pool, hot tub and little fitness centre on the main floor, it also looked extremely clean and well kept. I would definitely stay here again, and would also keep this chain in mind, in the hopes that all the others were similarly pleasant. The best value during our entire Oregon vacation at $129/nite for the 3 of us, 2 Queens, extremely clean and pleasant, and outside of the luxury of the Cannery Pier Hotel in Astoria, the lovliest hotel of our stay. Despite it's convenient off freeway location, we were never bothered by any noise of any kind. The complimentary breakfast in the bright and spacious lobby was tasty offering cereals, pastries, self-made waffles, beverages, sausages, etc. with ample, comfortable seating and a flatscreen on the wall. Koodoes, guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our SpringHill hotel in Medford, Oregon offers a complimentary hot and healthy breakfast buffet, fitness center and indoor pool to help round out your stay by energizing your body and lifting your spirits. Our all-suites hotel in Medford, Oregon keeps you productive yet pampered whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Medford Hotel Medford
- Medford Springhill Suites