“Nice place to stay”

Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Fresno, California
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed 23 April 2011

This is a very nice place to stay. The rooms are large and very clean. When we were there it was raining, but they have a large pool and hot tub for relaxing after traveling. They have a courtesy breakfast which is good. There is also a Black Bears Diner on the property which is convenient.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Pollock Pines, California
Reviewed 16 April 2011

This Best Western is is a very easy place to find and is just off of I-5 and was easy to locate and then get back onto I-5 for traveling purposes. They are very pet friendly and there is a small but good pet area. There is an adjacent restaurant (Black Bear Diner) that had good food at good prices. The breakfast is okay - I have had some with better choices at other Best Westerns but it was adequate. The rooms are typical Best Western and the bed was comfortable. I would stay here again while traveling through the area.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Kamloops, Canada
Reviewed 15 January 2011

My husband and I were enroute to California from British Columbia. After 14 hours of driving we found this Best Western late at night. It was dark and pouring rain. When we opened the door of our room I was shocked. It was spotless, The heat was on low so there was no cold shock. The bed was clean and very comfortable. In the morning we had the continental breakfast and the coffee was Hot. We came back to the hotel three weeks later on our way home and , even though it was a different room, still the same result. Having worked in the hotel business I am very critical of hotels and this passed with flying colors. It will continue to be our enroute hotel from now on.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mysusanna
Lakeview, Oregon
Reviewed 8 December 2010

My husband and I stayed here in 2008 while I had surgery at one othe hospitals. The staff is just as friendly and courteous now as they were then, the rooms just as clean and restful.
I always notice the bathroom-how well maintained the fixtures are and how good the water pressure is, are the towels large and fluffy-excellent on all counts.
The location is close to all the medical offices and hospitals; it's near lots of shopping and restaurants an is suprisingly quiet in spits of being on a well-travelled road .
I enjojed my stay, felt comfortable and safe.
Anytime I have to be in Medfor, this is where I'll stay. I highly reccommend it.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank driver62
Brookings, Oregon
Reviewed 6 December 2010

We stay at this motel at least 2 days a month. It is always clean and quiet. The staff is outstanding, helpful in every way!

This hotel is very convenient to RVMC and offers a great medical discount.

We always travel with our 105 lb lab mix and love that the dog park is right across the street. Can't bet that at all.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RN2travel2
Corvallis, Oregon
Reviewed 10 November 2010

smooth, easy QUICK check in. Rooms were clean and comfortable. maid service was friendly, PROMPT and thorough. Reception was helpful with directions and questions of local entertainment. Great location for easy i5 access. and the rates were unbeatable for all of this. also, they were great with accomodating our whole softball team for the weekend.

• Stayed November 2010
Chilliwack, Canada
Reviewed 7 November 2010

Service , rooms , excellent. Beds very comfortable. Staff very helpfull .

• Stayed October 2010