All reviews two bedroom suite room facing the parking lot the breakfast area mid range hotel small kitchenette oatmeal long term stay an extended stay fred meyers oregon caves stove top first floor breakfast was included shopping and restaurants checking out business travel great stop
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had a 2 bedrooms suite it was great fit for the family, so cozy for everyone. Didn't much care for the bathroom setup with so many people, with the shower and toilet being in same room, but you make it work. Breakfast was okay, didn't care for the way the breakfast attendant hovered close by. The noise from the street was very loud, heard every motorcycle that when by. I must say though everyone was very friendly and courteous.

Room Tip: Get room away from street.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Long road trip, selected this place due it being a Marriott product expecting good bed and floor plan, etc, plus I have the rewards card. Hadn’t stayed in a Townplace Suite before. Entry way and lobby was small and tiny feeling, odd approach on the weirdly narrow sidewalk but welcomed by very pleasant young gal. Bed turned out to be mushy, cheap feeling and non supportive. Woke exhausted and ticked off. Room itself, likewise, was small and had an odd crowded floor plan but mostly I was very disappointed with the lukewarm water in bath/shower, not even remotely close to hot. I had checked in mid afternoon expecting lots of hot water before most folks arrive but not so! (I have seen this phenomenon on road before). Combined with an excessively high nightly rate for the poor quality of facility on next trip through I will drive up road to Grants Pass or pony up for the Springhill Suites across the parking lot. It appears owners don’t want to pay a few dollars for heating water adequately. I avoided free breakfast to not inflict further punishment on myself and went to Starbucks across the street for coffee and oatmeal.

Room Tip: Don’t stay here.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank airbornevet
Justin L, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hello sir I apologize for the quality of your stay I have let my maintenance person know about the hot water situation and he is trying to rectify the problem. I hope you give us another chance to impress you on your next stay. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

This place had great staff all hours of the day. Clean, Bed was comfortable and I slept like I was at home. I will be staying here again. The Continental Breakfast was great and hot. Loved the fresh fruit and healthy choices.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I would like to acknowledge Monica at the front desk & Debbie in housekeeping for going over & beyond in customer service. My daughter left her cell phone in the room & within 15 minutes of her leaving I was notified by Monica that Debbie had brought the phone up to the front desk. Thanks you for the amazing customer service!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a whim just happened to be by the hospital where we had a family member. Everything was just perfect. Friendly staff, clean spacious room, great ememities and reasonable price. The best part was the extremely comfortable bed!! Winner winner!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family