“Remodeled Rooms with New Beds are The BEST!”
Review of Rogue Valley Inn

Rogue Valley Inn
Ranked #27 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I continue to come back again and again. The new beds are comfortable and the new carpet as well as everything the new owners have done to the rooms makes this the best deal in Medford.
Love the new breakfast boxes!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracey B

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We stayed here for a few nights for a fishing trip. A group of outdoor sports fishing guys ,so it was what we needed. Just a room and coffee in the morning. Not much to do in this town but fish that I saw but that was the only reason I was there (to fish). Staff was friendly and loved the way us southern boys talked. They asked something every time we walked by the front desk just to hear us talk.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank David T
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I stayed here for one night. The front desk staff was pleasant and seemed very willing to make my stay comfortable. My room was what I expected from an older style motel - nothing fancy but clean and functional. My night was quiet and uneventful - just the way I like it. The only issue was the single roll of toilet paper in the room. I am sure I could have gotten a second roll if I asked, but if you suffer from a sudden 2:00 am diarrhea attack, that does not really work. Overall, a good budget motel. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Like in almost all motels for the most quiet room try to get a room in the back away from the street...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Agro N
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I actually didn't even make it far enough to stay at this hotel, I called to make a reservation based on other peoples reviews and the fact that this hotel states it is pet friendly. I received the absolute worst customer service. First of all, I couldn't even understand the person answering he phone, I had to ask them to repeat themselves at least four times, and when I said I wanted to book a room and needed a pet friendly room he proceeded to ask what kind of pets I had. I told him I had one small dog and one large dog and was willing to pay an extra fee for both. He wanted to know the breed, I replied a Boxer and a Corgi. He then told me they are not a pet friendly hotel. Wait...what? I most certainly wouldn't even bother with this hotel, I can promise if that's how they treat people over the phone, it only gets worse from there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MamaBee3
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My husband and I were reluctant at first about this 80 room hotel, which is under new management, but we were greeted in our room by a small chalkboard with "Welcome." The bed was the most comfortable bed and made you feel like a King and a Queen. Velvet covers and smooth sheets. The room was immaculately clean. On the table in the room were two glass wine glasses for you to enjoy an evening of snacks and cocktails. That was an added treat. The chairs were very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. We had stayed in about 9 hotels in our extended vacation and I would rate this at the top. The management is slowly upgrading and remodeling each room. This will take some time, but at least 15 rooms have been completed and ready for a night's stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LyndaFay
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

On the Fourth of July weekend I got a room here. No truck parking but that's fine. Both on the phone and in person the staff was more than friendly. The pool looked nice not large but great for the kids to play I imagine. It wasn't packed which was another bonus. As for the room the 2 bed unit I stayed in was furnished like an 80's era motel. Not plush but it was clean both the room and bathroom. Listen to the counter person when she tells you how to operate the AC. I imagine there's folks not smart enough to flip a switch on the wall if you guided them to it. So other than te older furnishings. If you needed a place to stay this would suit the job nicely. Not a lot of food choices around a Chinese resteruant and Taco Bell and a nice tavern acrossed the street.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank GibandJenniferGraham
Reviewed 20 June 2013

we were really pleased with the room & excellent customer service. We got upgraded room with the fine furnishings & wine package. Me & my husband really enjoyed the stay. In the morning we were greeted by very friendly owners & enjoyed the breakfast. We had a very good time.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple