Motel 6 Medford North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Rodeway Inn Medford(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$82
Travelocity
US$116
US$146
US$119
Best Western Horizon Inn(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$116
Quality Inn & Suites(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$103
US$97
Travelocity
US$140
US$103
Orbitz.com
All reviewscouple of nightsclean roomseasy accesswould stay here againinternetcalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

I was traveling with my dog and was reluctant to stay at Motel 6 but it was the only option given I didn't have reservations else where... But I'm glad I did! I stayed here on 2 separate nights and both times the rooms were SUPER clean (rooms 213 & 235) and the beds huge! The second night was a weekend, so I will say that there was a lot more "activity" and I didn't feel as safe. But as the night progressed, I felt fine taking my dog out and surprisingly the night was VERY quiet. There are many people w/pets staying there and there're are plenty of spaces to take your dog (adjacent hotel has a large lawn too). Front staff was nice as well. =]

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank rosanna_510
Reviewed 15 May 2013

"We'll keep the light on" is being taken to the extreme. It's 1am and it looks like its daylight in here. There's a potent musty smell I can't seem to air out. To top it off, every twenty minutes the entire room shakes from possibly a pool pump below me. I stopped here on a road trip for a night of sleep and was provided a stinky room that's impossible to sleep in. I'm concerned about finishing my drive tomorrow. I don't recommend this place to anyone that can hear, see or smell. Spring for a place that doesn't have hookers bickering in the lot.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 14 May 2013

The greeting was very pleasant, as was the brief stay. Most notable was the front desk staff's hospitality and efficiency.
The volunteered to "keep an eye" on my motorcycle, asking that I move it around to the window side of their office so their night person could watch it. I felt secure and safe staying here.
The room was more than adequate for my quick over-night, clean and fresh. Ample towels and space to spread out. I rested well and departed without incident.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank PeterGunnOne
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Mary has been the manager for years, she does her best to keep the motel in great shape. If there is a problem she will take care of it right away. We always get a clean room and a good nights rest. No cushy towels, but more than half the price. There is a field behind so we like room 127, the far back corner. No road noise and close to the field for the dogs. And Motel 6 NEVER charges for pets. Some motels are charging $30 per each pet!! This is our favorite of this brand, she does a great job and we are happy to pat Mary and her staff on the back.

Room Tip: Better make a reservation if you plan on arriving after 5 PM, it fills up fast.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2013

We stayed here on a trip to Southern Oregon with our 2 dogs. It was perfectly fine because we needed somewhere dog friendly and near Ashland. It's a bit of a drive to Ashland but is conveniently located in Medford. It was clean and quiet enough and we didn't have any issues, and the price was certainly right.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple