“Great airport hotel.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Klamath Falls, OR
“Great airport hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2011

I spent a night before and after a trip here and had a great stay. Very nice and accommodating staff and good breakfast in the morning. Nice quiet room and comfortable bed. The airport shuttle was there in less than 10 minutes from my call. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank viclasalle

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Courtenay, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

We phoned an booked a reservation after a 7 hour drive from Reno. We assumed it would be picturesque on the Rogue River.......but nothing of the kind. it was a motel just off the highway near the airport
We were so tired though and the room was quiet enough so we had a good sleep. We swam in the pool and soaked in the hottub, both of which were very heavily chlorinated
I think we had stayed in so many beautiful places on our trip down the coast that this didn't quite measure up (we'd been spoiled)
Just a good reasonably priced place to sleep when we were in desperate need of rest.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Renton, WA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2011

We have stayed here before and found everything much as expected. The room was clean and spacious with microwave, ref, and coffee pot. The room is set up with 2 sinks and 3 large mirrors. Despite the review stating there is no elevator, we took it to our 2nd floor room with no problem. It it located near Chadwicks. The staff was friendly and we especially enjoyed our waiter for dinner. We were slightly disappointed in the food, it didn't seem quite as good as it had been on our previous visit.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Head-mama
Brookings, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2011

everyone from the front desk to the maintenance, lounge and even the morning eating Breakfast . the manager is great and too are the rooms very clean

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank garydavis02
Spokane
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2011

Thanks to an airline mechanical issue, had to spend a night at this hotel, after previously staying two nights at the Homewood Suites also in Medford.

There is really no comparison as the Homewood Suites blows this place away in just about every category. This hotel seems quite dated, the rooms have a 1970's feel to them with old fashioned SD TVs and ugly vanity sinks and bars. Shower head needs to be replaced, but at least the water was hot.

On the positive side, the employees were a delight and really liked the sports bar on/restaurant on the property. Next time I'm in town, guarantee I'd not stay here again, but would consider a drink or meal at the restaurant.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Medford hotels

Cypress, Ca
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2011

For $380.00 for 4 nights to sleep 3 people I have no complaints. The room was decent size, had a microwave and fridge (even though our fridge didn't work) and was decently clean. Not immaculate clean like I like but by no means dirty. Less than 5 minutes from airport and they have free shuttle anytime of day or night. Overall was a good stay. I would say it was definitely worth the money and would compare it to a high end Motel 6 if there is such a thing. Lol.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank jennifereisme
New York City, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2011

This was my first time staying at the Rogue Regency, and by the reviews I read, I thought it was going to be wonderful. Well, I was wrong and thoroughly disappointed. When making the reservation I asked for a king near Chadwick’s (it was our wedding night, and we wanted something close to the bar). I approached the front desk around 9:00pm on Friday, and wasn’t impressed with the way I was checked into the hotel. He didn’t explain breakfast, didn’t explain where the room was, and didn’t explain anything to me at all. Didn’t ask if I was a first time guest, didn’t ask how my night was going,anything about me. Isn’t that was customer service is about? He checked us in and told us we were down the hall (opposite side of the bar) and on the second floor (with no elevator). Ok, I let it go, not to bad. But, when I started getting upset is when I told him I wanted to be next to the bar that I requested it, he said, “well it’s a long straight hallway, so you’ll be fine stumbling back to your room’’. I let that comment go. We walked the half mile to our room once I opened the door we realized it wasn’t a king room as we had requested, it was a two queen room! I was in shock, I even told the front desk clerk, that it was our wedding night and a King room would have been great. So I marched back down to the front desk, calmly and nicely I said, “this is not a king room this is a two queen room’’, he said, “oh it is’’, and then he searched for a king room that was available. Finally, after we waited about ten minutes for our room, when all of our friends and family were waiting in the bar. He checked us in to room 215. Right behind the front desk, and close walk to the bar. We were happy, along side that about after then minutes of being in our room they bought us a bottle of champagne with two flutes. That was nice they made not one mistake, but two and tried to make up for it. We appreciated that, what we didn’t appreciate was once we got into the room it was dirty, and old, and pretty much smelled. We walked into the bathroom to get a towel to wash my face, and there were rust stains on the toilet and in the shower. Built up mold in between the cracks of the grout in the shower, it was horrible. I think my own shower at home was much cleaner. The bed was mediocre it wasn’t comfortable at all, and then only put three pillows on the bed, and drape a bed runner over it and call that decoration.It was pathetic.The worse part was being woken up at 6:30 in the morning to vaccums running outside my room. Lastly, they place bottle water next to the sink, and place a 1.50 a bottle for guest. I can run over to Fred Meyer which is across the street and buy some for .50 cents. So I will not be staying at the Rogue Regency, and I will not recommend my friends or family to stay there. It was embarrassing and not worth the 103 dollars we spent for our wedding night.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple