“Great value for the money”

Ramada Medford Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 35 Hotels in Medford
“Great value for the money”
Reviewed 2 April 2011

This place was pretty terrific. I stayed there while visiing a sick relative and was so impressed with the service. The clerk was really friendly and pointed out all the pertinent information, and also gave me additional help with the wifi.

The bed was beyond comfy and the pillows heaven sent. The room overall wa not huge but adequate for my needs, and l really appreciated the awesome breakfast.

My only complaints I that there is no elevator so if you are on the second floor, you will have to svhlep your bags up a shrt flight of stairs, and there is no makeup mirror in the bathroom.

Other than that I would totally recommend this hotel to stay if you are looking for good value for the money.

• Stayed February 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
South Lake Tahoe
Reviewed 30 March 2011

We stayed here for two nights on a recent trip and I was impressed with all you get for the cost. I booked through hotels.com and got a great last minute deal. The breakfast was better than average for this type of continental breakfast. Including the regular carbs there was also yogurt and oatmeal. There is an indoor kid pool that is awesome when traveling with little ones. The adult pool is also indoor and is huge. I think it's a great price for what you get.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 30 March 2011

We stayed here on our way home to Spokane from visiting family in California. We picked this hotel due to Ramada's reputation and the great price we got using a coupon in one of those hotel coupon books you get at rest areas and restaurants. The staff was friendly and helpful.

It's obvious the hotel rooms have undergone a recent update, all newer bedding and carpets, the bathroom was newly updated.

Our room was small and I wasn't too happy that the hallways have unrestricted access so anyone can just walk into the hotel. The bathroom was teeny tiny, especially for a family of 5, the ceiling is very low, anyone taller than 6 ft will have a tough time standing up in the shower.

The bathroom in our room smelled badly of cigarettes even though it is a non-smoking room. Thankfully we had a bottle of Febreeze with us so I just hosed down the towels and the surfaces and left the door open to air, that helped a lot. The rest of the room was clean and smoke-smell free. My husband informed the staff just so we wouldn't get in trouble for the cigarette smell, she apologized profusely and offered to switch us to another room but the kids were already in bed and asleep and we fixed the problem. The towels were scratchy, but useable. The decorative pillows need to have their cases removed and given a good cleaning with a stain remover. The only other problem we had was our keys stopped working before we had a chance to go back in the room to double check we got everything (thankfully we did).

For just an overnight stay, the hotel was nice. A little tricky to get back onto I-5 but for $60 for our family, definately worth it.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
Richmond, Canada
Reviewed 27 March 2011

I have made three circles to get to the hotel because I have to go through a shopping mall car park to reach the hotel. The staffs are friendly, room is clean, the card key door lockset opened by chance although we have two card keys, sometimes it work and sometimes don't.
Breakfast is good, we had hot sausage and cake, there is a indoor swimming pool and it looked nice. Internal corridor with external entrance unlocked. For $66/night, it is considered a good deal.
Would recommended to any travelers with budget minded.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed 18 March 2011

I wouldn't say my visit was business or pleasure--I was in town to spend my mother's last days at her bedside. I felt secure coming and going at all hours and, though sleep was rare, I appreciated the quiet, clean and comfortable room during a very difficult time. The front staff was so accommodating, and the shuttle driver even made a special run to the airport just for me. I'll be back in late spring for her memorial, and my husband and I will definitely stay at the Medford Ramada. Thanks again.

Stayed January 2011, travelled solo
Duncan, Canada
Reviewed 7 March 2011

We really enjoyed this hotel. It was clean and comfortable and quiet. The complementary breakfast was nice too. We would definitely visit here again. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 22 February 2011

wonderfull location, beautiful property, nice and professional staff. A must stay at when in the Medford.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business