“a good value”

Ranked #13 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Battle Ground, Washington
“a good value”
Reviewed 17 May 2011

I find that the Ramada Inn, Medford, was comfortable, the staff very helpful and friendly. The decorations etc are a bit older, but the place is clean. The beds were comfortable, rooms spacious. The food for the breakfast was good and plentiful.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Chandler, Texas
Reviewed 12 May 2011

Due to a family emergency I had little time to research hotels in an area I had no experience with. I was looking for a site close to the airport and with shuttle service as my flight came in at midnight. The front desk personnel was friendly and efficient even at the hour also worked with me for changes that I needed at last minute. Rooms not glamorous but clean and in good condition, Continental breakfast was a nice plus.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
roseville, ca
Reviewed 21 April 2011

If I had a choice - I would have left the hotel & not looked back. However - my children were tired & I didn't have the time to search for another hotel in the area. Once I could actually locate the hotel (who has a hotel that can only be accessed from behind a gas station & through a discount grocery store parking lot???) check in went fine. I was disappointed to find out that the hotel does not have an elevator - so guests with disabilities have no choice but to stay on the first floor. This should have been the red flag. However - I continued with check in & went to find the room. I reserved a 2 queen room & that is what I was given. I took my kids to the room & was thoroughly disgusted at the quality (or lack thereof) that I found. The bed coverlets were stained and dirty. one had some sticky substance on it. These were both ripped off the beds & thrown in the corner of the room. The sheets beneath appeard to be fresh - but we slept in our sleeping bags anyway... The window in the room was broken & would not stay securely closed. The exterior screen was bent & torn - giving the appearance that someone had tried to break into the room (and with the broken window lock - it appears they were successful). The security lock on the door (the one that folds over from the door jam) was broken off. The small fridge that was in the room had food in the freezer & door from the prior guest & the microwave was so filthy I would even allow my children to pop a bag of popcorn in it. I selected this hotel because the rating was 3 stars & Ramada's are generally very nice hotels. I could not have been more disappointed. I left with two words in my mind... 'never again'.

Room Tip: Go Somewhere Else
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Medford hotels

Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 16 April 2011

Sometimes when you travel you come to someplace unexpectedly nice, welcoming, and comfortable. This place is unassuming but more than adequate. The room and bed were large, clean and comfortable. The pool was clean, cool, large, deep (and empty). The staff we met (only front desk and cleaning) were thoughtful and kind.

Room Tip: probably all pretty much the same
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Everett, Washington
Reviewed 11 April 2011

We stayed at this Ramada because it was rated three stars but was a one star accommodation. Trash in the parking lot and hallways. Bedding was not clean. At 8 am on a Sunday staff was fixing a vacuum sitting in the hallway right outside of the rooms banging parts of the vacuum on the floor. We had the privacy sign up on the door and staff still came and knocked on the door. Truckers started up their diesel trucks right below our window and let them run for half an hour before they left in the morning.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else in Medford, Oregon
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Ashai88
Northern California
Reviewed 10 April 2011

We've stayed here several times with our two little ones to make an early flight out of MFR. Its simple, easy, they have a nice indoor pool, and have a great airport shuttle service.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
Kingman
Reviewed 5 April 2011

Our family was vacationing in Medford and stayed several days. The hotel was clean, the staff friendly, the included breakfast was very nice, and we enjoyed the indoor pool. The room was fine; not fancy, but perfectly functional and the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family