“Great Stay”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Medford
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I stumbled on to this hotel while doing a quick search while on the road. It was late when I showed up to see if they had a vacancy. I was pleasantly surprised to see how clean the rooms were, staff was very pleasant.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Deborah R, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Frank,
I am so pleased to know we had the opportunity to provide you with a Quality stay. I hope you will stay with us again when you are traveling to the Rogue Valley.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Medford
Reviewed 30 March 2014

It was very clean & comfortable. The staff were very nice. It was an older building & when we walked in the room there was a smell as old. It would of been nice if there was an elevator. Some people can do stairs. The breakfast was GREAT the only thing was the room was wayyyy too small. There was no where to sit. The lady stocking everything was AWESOME! She was on it & had everything stocked. She was working non stop. We enjoyed our stay & would return. Thank you

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Deborah R, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
Yreka, California
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This hotel is very clean, smells good, friendly staff, large rooms. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel is for the low price. Our room was clean, large, the shower wonderful, and the breakfast in morning was good. It was quiet. The workout room was closed as well as pool. Spa and sauna were open and looked to be ok. I loved the free wi-fi which worked well with good service.

1 Thank Amy B
Thank you choosing to stay with us at the Quality Inn and Suites of Medford. We appreciate that you took the time to provide a review and look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Brookings, Oregon
Reviewed 24 March 2014

In general the motel is a nice place to stay. The only problem is the broken equipment in the fitness room. That shortcoming might not matter to most people but it does to me and my partner. I called before making the reservation to see if the equipment was working and was told that it was. when I arrived two days later it was clear that it had been broken for some time. Not having the equipment working is one thing. Being lied to is something else.

On the positive side, the young lady in the breakfast room is doing a great job of keep the place neat and the supplies fully stocked. Many motels fall short on this.

The room was comfortable and the cookies in the evening were a nice touch.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience staying at the Quality Inn and Suites of Medford. I apologise for the faulty exercise equipment and want to let you know it is in the process of being repaired or replaced.

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Hotel is VERY occupied for a Wednesday night. It is hard to find a parking space somewhat close to our units door to bring luggage into building on a cart. No ELEVATORS. We arrived late about 9:00pm the front desks computer system is down(and has been down for 40 minutes now) so we cannot change to a first floor room. We had to find a luggage cart and park it at the bottom of the hotels interior stairs and carry luggage to the second floor (the hotel has two floors). The beds are nicely firmer(that good) flat screen TV, mini-fridge,micro.,desk and computer ,small table and two chairs and a lamp. Sink on an vanity outside the toilet and tub/shower area. GREAT IDEA A DISPENSER FOR SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER/LOTION RIGHT ON THE WALL IN THE SHOWER NO DROPPING SOAP BOTTLES IN THE SHOWER. I LOVE THIS !!! I WISH ALL HOTELS HAD THESE. We needed to get dinner IT IS VERY, VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND FOOD AFTER 9:00 pm HERE. THE RESTAURANT RIGHT NEXT TO THE HOTEL JUST CLOSED ON A WEDNESDAY AFTER 9PM . A NICE COUPLE JUST CAME OUT OF THE RESTAURANT AND FELT BAD FOR US THEY GAVE US DIRECTION OUT TO THE TRUCK STOP WHERE A RESTAURANT WAS OPEN 24 HOURS. Breakfast 6am-9am very good ,kept full and well organized sausage, bacon, eggs, waffles,cereal, fruit, toast, fruit juices, milk and coffee. At 9:05am the doors were closed and locked from the outside(I had to knock to get back in to get the room key from my son) there in a NICE chain holding a sign on the door that says "room is now closed" ( breakfast is now over). We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Hotel has two floors NO ELEVATORS to get luggage to the second floor
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience with the Quality Inn and Suites of Medford. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Deborah/Sales
Redding, California
Reviewed 15 March 2014

For the most part, I really enjoy this property. I have stayed here several times over the past few years. The room was very clean. Since I travel on business, I don't use the pool, so I can't write about that. I also, very seldom have a hotel breakfast. So i can't talk about that. I can say that I slept very well, and I will return for sure!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
GuestAgent, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear Effee_1,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Quality Inn and Suites of Medford. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Deborah Robinsin
Sales
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My mom and I drove up the Pacific coast from Los Angeles to British Columbia, Canada, and we stayed here one night going each way. On the way up, we hadn't had any specific hotel in mind, this was simply the first one we saw when we decided to pull over for the night. The receptionist, Sara, was friendly and very helpful. We were able to park right outside of our room on the ground level, and there was a cart to load our luggage onto and bring it to our room. The room was clean, nice hot water in the bathroom, a mini-fridge, a coffee maker and I think there was a microwave. Free wifi for which you do not need any password. The heater worked great... everything was wonderful. And the breakfast they provide is great too, there's fresh waffles, sausages, fruit, oatmeal, cereal, coffee, tea and juice. All this for 80 dollars! Very good deal.

Great hotel for stopping off the 5 freeway, it's the first exit in Medford going north I think. If we ever do our road trip again we'll be sure to stay here.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you choosing to stay at the Quality Inn and Suites of Medford. We appreciate you taking the time to rate your stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Deborah/Sales