“Bird Hunter Fall Trips” 5 of 5 bubbles

Morgan Inn
Vancouver, Washington
“Bird Hunter Fall Trips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Morgan Inn is our go to place for accommodations every Fall season. The manager has provided our party the best hospitality one can image. Their help is always friendly and have a continental breakfast ready for us daily. We continue to see improvements to the facilities and are fortunate to have the Morgan Inn available to us. Thanks!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Dan K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

my name is Robert crafts with crafts Construction Company LLC I stopped in in August with my crew doing a job in milton-freewater Morgan Inn and Suites is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in and my entire life not just for the remodel of rooms but the service was amazing the manager went above and beyond to help me out she was super knowledgeable of those things around the area to do she loved life which made me feel right at home I wish there were more hotels like this with manager like that who actually like their job and want to help people because I would definitely be saying more hotels thank you so much Morgan inn and suites don't forget to recognize your manager because she was outstanding in every way

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank brd2324
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

I didn't even stay. I was looking for the office and as I went into the doorway of one of the rooms a housekeeper was in to ask her if I was even remotely in the right location I was yelled by an agressive woman from the next parking lot, claiming that she was the manager and we needed to talk to her not her housekeepers (who by the way had someone watching over her as if they were having some kind of problem with violence or something of that sort at any rate it was very strange). I explained who I was thinking this would calm her down but I was wrong. It was when she began making fun of my car breaking down not very far away that I decided to take the over $700 worth of business down the street. I will never allow anyone to treat me or my family in such a rude way and I definitely will not pay someone to do it on an ongoing basis I was set up to stay there for two and a half weeks.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
9 Thank grandepepper
Randy G, Owner at Morgan Inn, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
As a member of the Hospitality Industry we strive to provide every guest with a quality experience. We encourage every guest who may have suggestions on how we can improve our service, to speak with us, so we can continue to improve their experience. Every suggestion is taken seriously and changes are made to correct any issue which may arise.

Travellers are raving about these Milton Freewater hotels

Milton-Freewater
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

This last February was our third stay at the Morgan Inn. We travel back and forth from Africa to Milton-Freewater every year, and are so grateful to the manager and staff of Morgan for making our stay in Milton-Freewater as much like home as they do. They are currently updating and remodeling, and the results so far are wonderful. Any problems or further needs that we had were met so quickly and efficiently, it helped me to relax after our long travel time. The last time we stayed there we were in one of the apartments they have recently remodeled and it has all the comforts of home. They include kitchenware and utensils, which made it so much more convenient. The hotel is in a quiet area, however there are plenty of restaurants and shopping conveniently nearby. There is a continental breakfast every morning which is fresh, and the lobby where it is served is modern and clean with a friendly atmosphere. It is a wonderfully comfortable atmosphere and we book my sister and her husband there very year when they come to visit. The management at Morgan Inn has worked to rival some of the hotels in the nearby town of Walla Walla, and if we need a place to stay in the future, we won't stay any where else. The manger has done a great job of bringing this hotel up to a higher standard since she took over. Thanks, Carrie, for a wonderful time.

Room Tip: Make sure you tell them exactly what you need, they will put you in the best place for you.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jannice Y
Reston, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

We stayed at the inn for 5 nights in late June, 2013. We have also stayed at the inn several times in the last 2 years prior to this. During this latest stay we noted significant modernization of the grounds, rooms, and lobby. The rooms are being updated with new bathroom floors and paint and there is an emphasis on service and cleanliness. The exterior of the main building is now very charming with fresh paint and flowers. There are plans to update other buildings on the grounds. The manager also showed us an apartment for future stays that had been entirely renovated. The lobby has also received a face lift with fresh paint and new carpet. Breakfast is served in the lobby area which is very clean. The breakfast food is fresh (coffee could be bit stronger, however).

Hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Hotel Manager is working hard at developing a professional staff. Manager will go out of her way to help with special needs and requests. She has always been very friendly and courteous. We will continue to stay at the inn in our future travels to Milton-Freewater.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Marsha D
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

This is our third trip to Morgan in and we are totally happy. The owner was great and took care of our needs....we even made some suggestions about the room setup and she loved them....i know we will definately return again when we are in Milton Freewater...

Room Tip: we had a room right next to the office...it was nice and quiet and we slept quite well.....
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Debi H
Jackson, Wyoming
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

The staff here was actually pleasant despite the reviews. I was a late arrival and they were very accommodating even though I was arriving a few hours after the office closed.

Few things I noticed once we got into the room:

-pillows had hair on them
-sheets actually had a blood spot on them. no joke.
-toilet wasn't flushed
-there were clear pee spots on the carpet

To top it off, someone smacked my car in the middle of the night and left a nice big dent in my bumper. Absolutely not worth $80 per night. I know there's not much else as far as lodging options go in MF, next time I'm going to bring a tent.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla
Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN PLUS Walla Walla Suites Inn
Red Lion Inn & Suites Walla Walla

Been to Morgan Inn? Share your experiences!