“Great price with luxurios accomodation”

Milwaukie Inn Portland South
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Milwaukie
Reviewed 1 August 2006

I had an opportunity to stay at Milwaukie Inn which I must say was surprised with service and quality of the rooms. The front desk staff went out of their way for assisting me my travel itnerary in the local area. I have never before stayed at a budget hotel that provided me with the quality service and I have travelled all over US and Canada.
I love to stay at budget hotel to get the personal service that I cannot count on at bigger hotels.
I must say their rooms were very comparable to big hotels and beds were so comfortable I did not want to get up in the morning. Ofcourse I was also tried from my flight the pervious evening but I recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in Milwaukie, Portland area.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

A TripAdvisor Member
Woodland, Texas
Reviewed 21 September 2005

I was very happy with the rates and the accomodation they had provided. They have cottage style rooms with a courtyard and they made it a comfortable stay while I was on a business trip in Oregon. I recommend this property for anyone who wants to be in Portland area without the heavy traffic of big city.

• Stayed: August 2005, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2005

I stayed at the Milwaukie Inn in Portland/Milwaukie and it was a hidden place that I would recommend to anyone who is a budget traveller. The rooms were very clean and safe as well as affordable.

1  Thank Brad_peterson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milwaukie
Lakeshore Inn
#4 of 7 in Clackamas
Kings Row Inn
Kings Row Inn
#1 of 1 in Milwaukie

Been to Milwaukie Inn Portland South? Share your experiences!