“If you want a relaxing, beautiful, low key mini...”
10-Condo Interior 29-Condo Interior
16-Low Tide
27-Our View
21-Our View
20-Our View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
oceanfun2...
Woodburn, Oregon
“If you want a relaxing, beautiful, low key mini vacation, this is the place.”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We spent so much time on the decks overlooking Neskowin Creek with kids, grandparents, couples and dogs playing and being happy. Since this condo is on the third floor, the noise was a muted happy sound. We read our newspaper in the morning there, watched sunsets and identified constellations late into the night. The condo itself was comfortable and clearly loved and decorated by people who were on beach decor overdrive. It all came together to give the place a whimsical but tasteful look. Being able to see Proposal Rock and the surf beyond was special. Having a private ramp and walkway to the beach made accessing the beach easy and kept the property secure. I can't imagine anyone not having fun here.

Travelling group: Friends
Capriola2...
Federal Way, Washington
“The most beautiful view to wake up to.”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

We found much more than needed in this well appointed condo. As mentioned the view is absolutely stunning. You can enjoy it from two balconies, one off the Master bedroom. The owners are very easy to work with. We are seniors and really enjoyed watching kids play in the river that passes by. They were truly seen but nor heard. :)
We have raved about this place and recommend it highly. We will be back!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, the bed.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
California
Reviewed 2 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Reviewed 18 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
traveling...
Las Vegas
“Great stay and fantastic views!”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for three nights when we were visiting family over the holidays. After searching the internet for days and finding below average rentals for above average prices, we stumbled upon this little gem in Neskowin. I'm always doubtful about the view as advertised, but this place did not disappoint! Located on the third story, we had unobstructed views of the beautiful pacific ocean and proposal rock. I sat for hours in the cozy breakfast nook curled up with my book while watching the waves and creek flow right beneath us. And the condo is updated and modern, and has lovely personal touches throughout and basically everything you could need during your visit. Every time we were about to say we needed something, we would turn around and there it was! And Newkowin was such a charming little "village." We had never stayed in that area before, but we would definitely recommend it. It was a beautiful and peaceful environment to get away from it all. And close enough to Lincoln City that you don't feel too far removed from shopping, restaurants, etc. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great Oregon coast hideaway. We really enjoyed ourselves!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything! But mostly the amenities in the condo and the wonderful views!
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 22 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Reviewed 25 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing