“Cool water for a thirsty soul”

The Cafe on Hawk Creek
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Neskowin
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

First the food is wonderful. The owner is on site and very nice. My wife and I took our golden doodles and ate outside and he brought our pups water. We did not know it was the owner.
Most importantly, the servers are excellent. They are the best group of servers I have encountered in years. In every way they attempt to meet your needs and wants. After a week in town, The Cafe will be what I miss most.
Wood fired pizza, pasta to die for in tasty sauces. A must visit when in the area.

1  Thank bogeybacall

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Headed north on 101 from Lincoln City and found this little café. Arrived at 6:00 PM and it was totally full by 6:45 with people eating in the heated outdoor area...it was a Wednesday so the word is out about this place. More adults than kids. We ordered the veggie pizza with artichokes and sun dried tomatoes and a meat combination one. They both were delicious. There were lots of other tempting offerings besides pizza on the menu. Friendly service and cozy atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Wow! Too bad it's so small. Fantastic Wailing chicken sandwich, spinach salad, pizza, breakfast. I just can't say enough. Dinner is a bit pricey, but probably delicious as well. Seriously, I have not had a bad dish here ever!

2  Thank ORfoodie
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Hunger pains...travelling Coastal Highway 101 Oregon??? When you see the signs for the turn for Cafe on Hawk Creek in Neskowin.....TAKE IT!! you won't regret it. Friendly service, atmosphere and food......know when you are craving that perfect homemade burger???.its there!!! I also noticed a number of people ordering their different salads, not sure what they are as once I saw the burger I was done looking at menu...lol....

Reviewed 19 June 2014

On every trip to the Oregon coast we seem to find a little gem of a hotel or restaurant. This is the one for this trip. Staying in Neskowin for two nights, we had three meals at the Cafe, all of which were different and excellent in different ways. The first night, we had flounder stuffed with crab, and it was one of the best meals we've ever had anywhere, quite simple but prepared perfectly.