“inexpensive...clean....funky”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Netarts
Terimore Lodging by the Sea
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Netarts
Reviewed 6 February 2013

You will not find a more affordable place to stay on the coast. My wife , 4 month old, and I just booked this place out of the blue and got a 1 room cabin (#9) for $55/night with the third night free! The cabins are old and everything is outdated and probably needs to be upgraded but hey....it was clean and quiet and the staff was great. The kitchenette saved us money too by allowing us to prepare a bunch of our own meals. A few recommendations though, bring your own pillows, if you enjoy comfortable blankets then bring your own, and bring your own towels. The blankets, towels and pillows were all very clean but they are plain worn out and uncomfortable. So i suppose if you dont care much about the linens...your set. The bed itself was great! I would gladly pay a little more per night if the Terimore upgraded the linens! Beach access was also easy and convenient. Next time we come to Netarts I will be staying at the Terimore! (but probably in a two bedroom cabin)

Room Tip: Motel rooms have the view but cabins are quiet and convenient.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 October 2012

My friend and I spent the weekend in an ocean view room with a kitchen. Pretty much everything needed updating, but all was clean and tidy. The prices were reasonable for the accommodations and we loved the location and setting. All of the people at the Terimore were super-friendly. From what I understand, we didn't stay in the "best room in the house", so next time, that's just what I'll ask for. . . .the BEST ROOM. The Terimore does allow pets so that was another big plus. I'd say this is a great place to snuggle in for a stormy weekend.

Room Tip: Upper floor have lofts and even better views.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ck23501
Reviewed 5 October 2012

We stayed here one night for a local office retreat. We had one regular motel room and one room with kitchen and living room area. Both had bay and ocean views, which are GREAT views! I would not recommend staying here without the ocean view rooms. It had a very nice pathway down to the beach, which is on Netarts Bay by the mouth to the ocean. So, with a long enough walk, you can walk along both the bay and the ocean. The motel is a few doors away from a grocery store and a walk away from a couple of restaurants. This is a quiet area. The motel is dated; but quite comfortable. I would recommend this hotel for couples, retired travelers or solo travelers. There is not a lot to do (other than beach play) for youngsters.

Room Tip: Any view room of the bay/ocean would be good.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank TillyRambler
Reviewed 4 October 2012

The Terimore is not fancy, but the view and beach make up for it if you're looking for a very affordable and dog-friendly place on the Oregon coast. Make no mistake, the walls are paper thin and the toilet tends to make noise. But there is a coffee maker, microwave, and fridge in the little room with a BIG view! The only real complaint I have was the reservation process. No online reservations, and I was slightly put off by the phone conversation I had when I did call to reserve. I think they were using a cordless from someplace outside of the office when they answered as it was difficult to hear the guy on the other end. Not exactly professional, but I will still recommend this motel. Be aware that the beach access is a bit of a steep and tricky climb though but worth the effort although my 100 pound dog nearly needed to be carried back up!

Room Tip: Room 22 had a great view!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Tiffany H
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I found the Terimore reasonable. It is not first class but it is comfortable. It's an older property and the furnishings and decor are dated; however, it was clean and had a lovely view of the bay. Don't plan to sleep in, the walls are pretty thin. The rate was about what one would expect for this section of the coast. The best part of the visit was the lovely office staff that greeted us.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2012

My wife and son and his two children stayed here for two nights. The place is old but well maintained. We stayed in the cottage which has two bedrooms and a kitchen. It has a great view of the bay. The Terimore has a Laundromat. This was very convenient since we were taking a 14 day road trip. It is a short walk to the beach. The beach path is lined with blackberry bushes. The office has a large collection of movies and games which my grandchildren enjoyed. The management is very friendly. It was difficult finding a two bedroom cottage in the area, but I think it was slightly overpriced.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank DCMike82
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Great bay view in unit 20, but carpet was dirty, making it uncomfortable to go barefooted or
walk on it in stocking feet.
Older accomodation.
No swimming pool.
Approx. 25 feet above sea level.
Nice acting manager, Michael.
On deadend street.
Pet friendly.
Seals can be seen from room & outside. Take binoculars.
In August, $79/night, Sunday - Thursday.

Room Tip: Unit 20 has full view of Netarts Bay.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Netarts
The Ashley Inn of Tillamook
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Tillamook
Surfside Resort
Surfside Resort
#1 of 8 in Rockaway Beach

Been to Terimore Lodging by the Sea? Share your experiences!