We enjoyed our one night at this inn. We appreciated the chowder, cookies and breakfast buffet. The room was clean and spacious. The indoor pool and hot tub were both warm and welcoming.
Although we did not enjoy the beach during the torrential rain storm, it looked wonderful. We had a great deal through trip advisor on the room rate.
Newport itself was pretty closed up during our wet January visit. Very disappointing. I would never return here in the winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located high on a bluff overlooking miles of the Oregon coast's pristine beaches and the vast Pacific Ocean, the Elizabeth is the ultimate destination for your escape from the everyday. It is one of the finest hotels on the Oregon coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Street Hotel Newport
- Elizabeth Street Newport
- Elizabeth Street Inn
- Elizabeth Inn Newport Oregon
- Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites Newport, Oregon