Our two day stay was enjoyable. The staff are excellent & approachable. They were quick to answer any questions & assist. The front desk & housekeeping staff were very helpful when I thought I had lost a parcel in our room that I had misplaced & their assistance & concern was much appreciated. The staff there are exceptionally nice & very friendly.
It was nice to have some internet access in the lobby. The room was well laid out, comfortable, bed excellent & very clean. Amazing view of the ocean. The pool was lovely with a view of the ocean & the hot tub very hot. The breakfast was good. Having afternoon chowder & evening warm cookies a very nice touch. The only suggestion to the hotel I would make is to put some kind of spring on the heavy room door to stop them from slamming shut as with everyone coming & going around checkout time you hear alot of doors slamming from 10-11 am. The elevator is very slow but these were minor inconveniences to an overall great experience. This was the best place we stayed on the Oregon coast & plan to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located high on a bluff overlooking miles of the Oregon coast's pristine beaches and the vast Pacific Ocean, the Elizabeth is the ultimate destination for your escape from the everyday. It is one of the finest hotels on the Oregon coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Street Hotel Newport
- Elizabeth Street Newport
- Elizabeth Street Inn
- Elizabeth Inn Newport Oregon
- Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites Newport, Oregon