The front desk staff was great. I was able to check in early. I was put in the "pet" area rooms.
So first impression. Great views can't be beat.
However the room was very dated and smelled musty (at least it wasn't dog) opened a window and fixed that.
The room was clean. The beds were clean. I always check the beds. I was upset because both the blankets on the beds had several cigarette burn holes in them.
To me I can live with outdated furniture but burns in something that Im going to be sleeping on. Not ok. You can do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin your Oregon Coast excursion with a stay at the full service Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel in Newport. This ocean front hotel features 179 beautifully appointed guestrooms, each with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, south jetty and to the north, the Yaquina Head Lighthouse. Children 17 and under always stay free with an adult at Shilo Inns. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shilo Inn Hotel Oceanfront
- Shilo Inn Newport
- Newport Shilo Inn
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport Oregon