We enjoyed our stay at Little Creek Cove. Every room is unique and well maintained with complimentary coffee. The only problem we had was the bed being too soft but over all our stay was good and spending time on out deck was moments to remember, especially during sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Little Creek Cove is the only Newport, Oregon hotel that is located on the beach; cross the lawn and you have access to three miles of pristine, sandy beach. There are no long staircases down steep bluffs, no walks down a road to a public beach access. Each condominium is unique and each offers breathtaking views of the majestic Pacific Ocean. We offer one and two bedroom condominiums, as well as studios, all on beautifully landscaped grounds. Each condominium has been updated, has large windows, a private deck that faces the ocean and a full kitchen that you can cook your fresh seafood in. Breathe in the fresh marine air, hear the call of seabirds riding on the wind, become mesmerized by the ocean waves breaking along the sandy shore. Walk on the beach, build sandcastles, visit the many nearby attractions. Whether relaxing on your private deck, lounging by the fireplace in your tranquil condo, or exploring the beach, tidepools or the town of Newport, Little Creek Cove offers something for everyone. Your home-away-from-home, just steps from the beach, awaits you. Whether you're looking for romantic seclusion or a site for a perfect family vacation, our Newport, Oregon hotel has the perfect accommodations for you, and you will find yourself returning again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Little Creek Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Creek Cove Hotel Newport
- Little Creek Cove Newport, Oregon