I stayed here as a last minute stop along the coast. I wasn't expecting much for the price and age of the place but was very surprised. Front desk staff were beyond friendly, the rooms are small but recently updated with modern everything. Along the coast most rooms do not have AC, but they did have a small portable fan which was great for just keeping the air moving. Internet was free and worked. There are fast food places within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newport Travelodge is a 38 room newly renovated property. Less than a mile from the city center and also less than a mile from the beach, this beautiful property offers all the modern amenities. New in 2011, pillowtop beds with either two double beds or one king bed, flat screen televisions and all new furniture. Also new carpet and drapes make our rooms cozy clean and comfortable. Be sure to stop by the lobby each morning and enjoy a continental breakfast. Your comfort is our top priority and we are anxious to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Newport Hotel Newport
- Travelodge Newport Oregon