The room was clean, but they forgot to leave cos in the room had to go down to get those. They did come everyday to tidy up the room was nice. The free breakfast was nothing amazing but they did have fruit, cold cereals and donuts. The one thing I had a problem with was the day we were checking in at like 2pm they charged my credit card for the first night though check in time wasn't until 4pm and I paid cash several days later in still waiting for my refund. All in all it wad a good location they were nice upon check in, and a clean room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newport Travelodge is a 38 room newly renovated property. Less than a mile from the city center and also less than a mile from the beach, this beautiful property offers all the modern amenities. New in 2011, pillowtop beds with either two double beds or one king bed, flat screen televisions and all new furniture. Also new carpet and drapes make our rooms cozy clean and comfortable. Be sure to stop by the lobby each morning and enjoy a continental breakfast. Your comfort is our top priority and we are anxious to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Newport Hotel Newport
- Travelodge Newport Oregon