We requested the 4th floor away from noise distractions and got room 406...we had a long day and a filling dinner and retired around 9pm..we slept with the window open for some fresh air...big mistake..our window faced the back parking lot and a bunch of people pulled in all hours of the night..loud as can be...I think the front desk sent them all to the 4th floor because the door slamming, people talk loud at midnight in the hall, in their rooms and in the parking lot..very rude...we recieved maybe 2 hours of sleep...it seemed as soon as we fell asleep someone somewhere was loud and obnoxious. .in the morning we went down for breakfast ....placed was packed...coffee was good..eggs were ice cold..could not get in to toast my english muffin as there was 1 toaster and a line waiting for it... the milk and yogurt was warm and milk tasted a bit sour although still in date...I will not return here...I explained to the gal at the counter and she asked me if I let the front desk know...I said no because I was to upset....I should of brought a van so we could of slept in it fir a better rest...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites is Newport's newest hotel. Conveniently located within walking distance from the Oregon Coast Aquarium and Rogue Brewery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Newport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Newport Oregon