“Pretty cool, would go again. ”

Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Ranked #14 of 52 things to do in Newport
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

I took my family here on our vacation & I have to say that everything is pretty cool. I remember going there when I was a kid & I definitely enjoyed coming back & bringing my kids. The location is great & there is a ton of cool stuff to do & see while you're there. A must see.

1  Thank ErinGericke
in 3 reviews
"oregon"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I enjoyed checking everything out thoroughly. It had some pretty interesting stuff, especially if you enjoy oddities.

1  Thank kaeinthegrass
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Interesting items along with being informative. Enjoyed the circus and the Titanic. The star room was really cool.

1  Thank Rhonda D
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The three are Undersea Gardens, The Wax Works, and Ripley's. Remember to not go flying through the attraction too fast. The great thing about Ripley's is that there is so much to read and learn. Take plenty of pictures. Our kids have enjoyed this place for years. We would visit about every 3 years so as to not wear it out. The other 2 are okay but if you can only afford 1, Go to Ripley's Believe It Or Not.

1  Thank Taylor H