“Wishing for more”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wishing for more”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I would hope they would play more of the top-rated movies, but emphasis is on kid flicks or violence. Nevertheless, it's the only game in town so we are there often. Theaters are almost always cold, unless packed with people, which is infrequent. Popcorn is pretty bad, but the counter service is excellent.

Visited April 2014

Yachats, Oregon
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I agree with the previous review about turning up the heat a bit during these cold winter months. However the theater is always clean when I go in and the customer service is very nice. The seats in the theater are super comfy as compared to the Lincoln City theater up the road. We will continue to watch all of our movies here.

Visited December 2013
Newport, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So cold!!”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I have been to this theater multiple times now (at least 5 times) and every time it is absolutely freezing in the theaters! It is about 30 degrees out right now and we were in full snow gear and still cold! They told me last year that the heater was broken, but now I'm thinking they don't hear to save money. With the prices I paid for a ticket and popcorn, I should expect a comfortable theater! This place is miserable. Only go if it is warm outside.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Coast1e
oregon
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Nice option”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This is a great option with good selections for a cold rainy coast night. They even have surprises like "Blackfish" which you wouldn't expect to make it there.

Visited May 2013
Baker City, Oregon
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Its the only game in town”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Comfy seats, fairly top movies although I was told by staff the reason they don't have the BIG releases is the cost of renting them vs sales. Snacks & concessions, well, bring your platinum Visa, don't leave home without it!

Visited July 2013