We spent 2 nights at the Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn. Our room was on the 6th floor with a wonderful view of the ocean and sunsets. The hotel is dog friendly and had a little treat bag for our pup. From the first floor it's about 100 yards to the beach access. We ordered breakfast from the restaurant. Fantastic food, I had the Eggs, Potatoes and Razor Clams and my wife had the Bagel and Salmon. Our stay was very enjoyable and we will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms have been recently redecorated and new carpet as of 7/31/2013! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Agate Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Agate Beach Hotel Newport
- Best Western Newport
- Newport Best Western
- Best Western Agate Beach Inn Newport, Oregon