We stayed in Newport for a night, and found this hotel because their pool looked incredible, which it was. It was the biggest, and warmest pool we have been in on the Oregon Coast. The rooms however were a bit outdated, and needed a makeover. The toilet kept not flushing, and the heater kept making loud noises when it was set a certain way. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hallways were a bit dark, cold, and felt dingy. The view was spectacular from the the pool, the hallways, and restaurant. Which by the way is ok, if you are hungry and want to eat that restaurant on the ground floor will do. We would be back but only because the pool, and the prices were decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms have been recently redecorated and new carpet as of 7/31/2013! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Agate Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Agate Beach Hotel Newport
- Best Western Newport
- Newport Best Western
- Best Western Agate Beach Inn Newport, Oregon