A one nighter on our way back to Portland from Crater Lake. Very nice location across the street from a very unusual beach. There were about 200 yards of small sand dunes in front of the surf and the wind was blowing the sand like a sand blaster. Even in July it was too cold to venture into the water. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful and rooms were clean. We didn't want to get out, so we ate in the hotel restraint and were well pleased with the quality of food and service. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms have been recently redecorated and new carpet as of 7/31/2013! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Agate Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Agate Beach Hotel Newport
- Best Western Newport
- Newport Best Western
- Best Western Agate Beach Inn Newport, Oregon