Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn
  • Beachfront
US$180
US$162
AscendHotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Newport(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$155
La Quinta
Comfort Inn Newport(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$122
Agate Beach Motel(Newport)
US$194
1,453 results
All reviewsstarfish grillocean viewbest westernsoregon coasthotel restaurantparking lotsand dunesgreat viewshort walk to the beachsmall balconyrooms are niceyaquina lighthousewould stay here againpool and hot tubsliding doorgreat place to stayeasy access
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Clean, quite, no hassles just what is needed for a business trip. I was impressed with the quality of the room's furnishings. I wish the wi-fi had worked better but I got around it by using my own hot spot on my phone

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Judy K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Ray J,

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! There was a couple of days the we did have some internet problems and once our IT person came in it was resolved. I do apologize as I know how important it is. Thank you for taking the time to write your review!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We had an ocean view that wasn't much of an ocean view being that the windows had so much condensation water was streaming down them and you couldn't see out them, too bad, it is going to ruin the new carpet they had! Should replace the windows. Other than that the room was nice and very quiet. I should also say, the pool was great, the warmest pool I have ever been in and on a cold and stormy day it was awesome. It was like bathwater. They also have a hot tub too.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Traci S
Judy K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Traci S,

I really appreciate your comments about the windows, we are trying to figure out what to do about this problem. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of our pool, We try hard to keep it as nice as possible. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

A couple of minor issues but easily forgotten with the service from the staff. The rooms are clean, great location, quiet hotel and great view. We were so very impressed with the employees and their willingness to serve. Buying a home on the coast and we will not hesitate to stay here again through out the entire process. Thank you Best Western.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Chris B,

I hope your search for a house goes well for you, I also think I have a great staff so it is nice to hear that you loved them too! I appreciate you writing your review.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Called the hotel directly to book a top floor room for our 30th anniversary. Everything was very nice, price was great for the Oregon coast with a ocean and beach view. We will deffinately stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie D

Julie D,

I do hope that you had a very happy anniversary and that my staff was so good in making sure you were accommodated. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you,

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I am a vendor at the Newport Seafood and Wine Festival every year and I always stay at the Best Western in Agate Beach. The beds are comfy and the room service is nice. I love their Potatoes O'Brien. The view of the ocean is nice to wake up to. This is a great place to hideaway along the Oregon coast.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Kathryn s,

I am glad that you choose us as your place to stay at the festival, I hope it was a good year for you! After working the festival all those hours you defiantly need a comfy bed! Thank you for reviewing our hotel!