Stayed at the BW in Brookings which was the 1st BW we have stayed at in years due to past stays and we were very impressed so I thought we'd try another one. We were on the 4th floor and the view is great, the room was clean, the check in went okay. There is only about 12 parking places in front where the lobby is, so you have to drive up to the parking lot and take a skybridge from the lot which goes to the 6th floor of the hotel and there were no luggage carts so had to go back down to the 1st floor in the elevator to get a cart and back up to get bags and then back down to our room on the 4th floor. The room has a small bathroom that is about 5' by 9' and that's the toilet, tub, and sink. Everything is dated except for the granite top, bed, carpet and TV. The room did have a balcony that's about a foot and a half wide and it would be nice if they cleaned the windows for the view. The wi-fi has been hit and miss and the beach is across a 2 lane road and to get to the water is at least a 1/4 mile away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms have been recently redecorated and new carpet as of 7/31/2013! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Agate Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Agate Beach Hotel Newport
- Best Western Newport
- Newport Best Western
- Best Western Agate Beach Inn Newport, Oregon