We stayed one night at this large Best Western Plus and are so glad that we upgraded to an ocean view room. It's worth the extra dollars. Otherwise, you would have to go outside to enjoy the unobstructed view of the dunes. The rooms are updated and contemporary--very attractive. The bathroom is a little small, but nicely done with a granite vanity. There is a restaurant--which we didn't try--and breakfast is not included. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are considering a stop in Newport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms have been recently redecorated and new carpet as of 7/31/2013! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Agate Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Agate Beach Hotel Newport
- Best Western Newport
- Newport Best Western
- Best Western Agate Beach Inn Newport, Oregon