Because of the nature of my trip I didn't actually have choice about where to stay. The room was pleasant enough though the furnishing was a bit odd. The room was large but oddly had few spots where one could actually sit down. The bed in the bedroom was enormous, my wife and I agreed we'd much rather have a bed half the size and an armchair by the window. The breakfasts were free, but that is where the recommendations stops - the reconstituted eggs were edible.
The hotel is very handy to the aquarium and the Hatfield Marine Station, but the other side of a bridge from the tourist area of Newport. Contrary to one other recent report we found the Wifi to be strong and efficient, and free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor Swimming Pool open March thru December. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Newport Hotel Newport
- La Quinta Hotel Newport
- La Quinta Newport
- Newport La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Newport Oregon