A good location. quick and easy access to anything in Newport. Rogue is a short walk down the street. The front desk was very nice and helpful. other than the strong chlorine smell when walking into the lobby no other issues until we got to our room. The elevator sounds like it's ready to go down and man was there a strong odor in there! The room is dated and there was a lot of odd marks on the walls I'm assuming mildew bc the room smelled of it. The bed was comfy but that was all. This was a flip flop only kind of room. There was little to no pressure in the shower which is assumed when traveling but I didn't feel clean and refreshed. There is a fridge in the room which is helpful. The air is loud all through the night. I only ate breakfast once and I'm glad I'd was only once. It did not sit well with me or my husband. Just a typical carb overload and an egg on the side. I suggest to get breakfast elsewhere.
On a side note there is a wall mart if you continue north, just in case you forgot something :)
I hate to leave a bad review but this place just did nothing for me and the price is not much less than the hilton right next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor Swimming Pool open March thru December. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LaQuinta, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Newport Hotel Newport
- La Quinta Hotel Newport
- La Quinta Newport
- Newport La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Newport Oregon