Starfish Point Condos
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Agate Beach Motel(Newport)
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfire pitoregon coastjacuzzi tubmaster bedroomfull kitchenprivate beachtwo storyhome away from homeincredible viewsyaquina headtide poolsstayed longerromantic getawayfamily vacationa great staylove this placespring break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to do a last minutes road trip and we were looking for some place to spend the night. When we saw this place we thought it will be too expensive but we call anyway and the manager gave us a really good deal so we decided to try it. She was wonderfuly friendly and the place was really good too. I am all about the smells and this smell just clean even though cabinets and carpet are old. The view, amazing!! So we are pretty happy and definitely we will come back.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank MERCEDES E
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

Just decided to take a day trip out of Portland and ended up in newport...just felt like driving. We seen the sign on the road and decided to stop and see what the prices are (we seen the jacuzzi sign). My girlfriend was wanting to stay at the LA Quinta inn. But we stopped and checked pricing anyways. The lady that answered the phone was very nice and she mentioned the price but she gave us a very nice rate because it was mid week and off season...it was to good to pass up. We checked in and went to our room. It was very cozy and very well put together. A few things were vintage but it was set up pretty nice. We enjoyed ourselves that night and woke up to a wonderful view! Everything was great and friendly we would stay again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank THOMAS R
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Starfish Point is like having the beachfront condo you wish was your own. When you open the front door to any unit you immediately feel like your home. The views are equally wonderful, and then you begin to realize this is your very own beach house for the length of your stay. Bob King from Portland, Or.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is the most unique, wonderful hotel you'll find on the Oregon coast. We loved it so much we're having our wedding here next year! If you're looking for a beautiful view, beautiful, spacious room and wonderful customer service, you won't want to pass up a stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My husband and I stayed at Starfish Point mid October. We were visiting his family in Eugene and decided to take a trip to the coast to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. I mulled over dozens of hotels and condos at the Oregon coast but the reviews for this one stood out. We were not disappointed when we checked in. Michelle was exceptionally nice and helpful. I loved that we received salt water taffy and an agate with googly eyes when checking in. She even gave us a bottle of wine for our anniversary! She also had great recommendations for restaurants. Wonderful service!
I loved our condo. The units are older (mid 80s/90s build?) but it really leant it's self to the homey feel. I, personally, don't like new, shiny and douchy. They were also very clean. Kitchen was fully stocked with everything you would need to cook and they had grills for use, as well as crab pots. My only recommendation would be that they get tan or brown hand towels so they don't have to worry about make up ruining their white ones. The views for our decks and bay windows were breath taking! I could barely take my eyes away! Very relaxing.
We hope to return one summer for a family vacation.

Room Tip: We stayed on the bottom unit closest to the beach and it was wonderful!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple